Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me :)

The day is here...I am officially 30. Well, technically not until 4:42 this afternoon! haha :) I was up early this morning to get in my workout. I wanted to make sure I got it done today because I know that there will be lots of food/eating out today!

Fun Fact about my birthday...I am exactly the same age as "Late Night with David Letterman". I didn't know that until I looked up things that happened on February 1, 1982.

Anyway...about being 30...I guess it really doesn't feel any different than my 20s. At least for the first few hours it hasn't. My workout wasn't harder to do than normal :) I may not be at the weight I was envisioning, but I am fine with that. I have become more active so that is what matters and I have learned a lot about myself through doing this blog.  :)

I will be heading to the chiropractor again this morning at 10. They are going to go over a plan to correct my back pain. Hopefully, they won't try to break the bank!!! I am going to get another adjustment too :) Oh yeah, and I get the pillow that was included with my Living Social deal! Why they didn't give it to me the 1st visit, idk. I am sure it is so they keep me coming back! Oh well, I have had a good experience with them so far and the doctor even called me last week to make sure that I was feeling ok after the adjustment that I had last Thursday.

Ok, I have to get ready for work now so have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment