Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday :)

Yay for Saturday! I slept in until about 9:45 today. That was really nice. Then I got up, ate breakfast and watched some TV until about 11:30. Then I decided it was time to go get some stuff done. I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill (just wanted to do a quick workout), then I tanned. This evening I am going to go to my sisters to cut her hair and hang for a while. Chris is going to play poker with some friends. Maybe he will win big like last time :)

This last week went really fast! There are only 4 days (including today) left of being 29. Sad. Oh well. I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday and they did scans and x-rays. I went back on Thursday to see what they found and to get an adjustment. They told me that I have 6 lower vertebrae instead of 5. They said it isn't anything bad just kinda cool. :) They also found that I have a curve in my mid back and my neck is not right either. I am going back on Wednesday (MY BIRTHDAY) to see what the plan of action is-how much it is going to cost and how long it might take to get it corrected. I also get a pillow! I am excited about the pillow because it looks really comfortable!!! They are also checking with my insurance to see what they will cover. I just want my back to quit hurting!!! It did feel really good after he adjusted it. When he did the mid-section of my back, I kinda let out a little squeal because it scared me! It really popped loud! I have been really good since the adjustment to not pop my back myself. I have really wanted to several times, but I haven't done it!!!

Yesterday at work was terrible! We celebrated National Chocolate Cake Day. There was so much cake and it was all delicious! I would know--I tried it all! :) Chris and I worked out when I got off work. It was a really good idea after having all that cake!

Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment