Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Brrrr...

It's cold out there! Well, I didn't get up to run this morning so I was tired all day and dreading going after work. I got off work at 6 p.m., quick ran home, changed clothes, grabbed my headphones and was out the door to PetSmart. The cats needed food. I grabbed my headphones so I wouldn't have any excuses not to go run once I got back home. I went 2.11 miles tonight. Not quite as far as usual, but it took the same amount of time. It was so windy out there. I think I need to invest in some actual running gear! The sweatshirt and yoga pants just aren't going to cut it once the temps get a little colder!

I got home from running and made a salad. I just love Schwan's Hot & Spicy chicken breasts! They are so good. I like to chop one up and put it into a salad with a little cheese, light sour cream, salsa and crushed up tortilla chips! Super yummy taco salad and it is quick since the chicken only takes 2 minutes to microwave :)

Now I am enjoying one of the greatest movies of all time...National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! I can't believe it is on already! We aren't even past Halloween yet! hahaha! Speaking of Halloween, we have more children in our building than we have in past years so I think we should probably get some treats just in case some come trick-or-treating. I think I will just get some granola things that a girl at work introduced me to called Stila from Quaker Oats. They are really good and low in points. That way I won't be stuck with a bunch of candy bars if we don't have any!

Laundry is calling me and Ringer (the cat) thinks he needs to help me type so I must be done posting for the evening :)

1 comment: