Thursday, October 27, 2011

Movie Night

Today was a good day at work. A girl brought in cupcakes to say "thank you" for putting up with her. It was pretty late in the day when she brought them. I was really tempted by them and they were chocolate with chocolate frosting. Well, I caved and had to have one. I really just wanted the chocolate frosting off the top. After one bite, I decided it wasn't worth it and threw it in the garbage...sorry nice girl who brought the cupcakes. They looked pretty :) 

I had a pork roast in the crock pot ready when I got home from work. Which was good because Chris and I went to a movie. We saw Paranormal Activity 3. We haven't seen any of the others and I really wasn't too impressed. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. But I probably still won't be able to sleep tonight! haha :) I did resist the temptation of the popcorn...well kinda...we just got a small one and I didn't eat more than a handful of it. Yay me!!!

I didn't get my run in today, but will most certainly be getting up early tomorrow morning to do it. I highly doubt that I will want to go tomorrow evening, but who knows-maybe I will do 2 runs tomorrow if I feel really ambitious! Weigh in is on Saturday morning at WW. I can't wait to see how this week has gone. I feel like it has gone really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment