Monday, October 24, 2011

New Shoes :)

My co-worker brought in these things called cake balls today to work. I don't know if any of you have ever had one, but they are pretty amazing! Yes, I did splurge a little and had a few of them. Three to be exact. It is hard to figure out how many points would be in each one of them so I am estimating that there were 9 points all together. A Snickers bar is 8 so I am going with 9. lol :)

Today, I got off work early and came home and cleaned a little then I decided that I wanted some new running shoes. I have been looking for some new ones for a while and I decided that today was the day :)  I picked out a pair from Famous Footwear online and called the store to see if they had them in my size and to my luck, they DID!!! I also found a coupon online for 15% off so I printed it out and took it into the store...never hurts to save a little $$$.

After getting my new shoes & socks I just had to get out and try them. I went a total of 2.54 miles today!!! Farthest I have gone so far. It took about 33 minutes. For some reason Runkeeper wasn't working for me so, I came home and tracked it from Runkeeper.com. The shoes are pretty comfy. I still have them on :) My feet are a little sore just because they are brand new shoes, but I am sure they will be broke in soon.

Time to figure out what to have for dinner. It is getting late! Plus my favorite show (Mike & Molly) is about to come on :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud if you! And, you might be my inspiration.....stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete