Monday, October 31, 2011

Chiropractor & Halloween

I woke up this morning to my back killing me even worse than anytime in the past week. I decided to give calling the chiropractor another go. I got in at 2:30. I was so nervous because I had never been to one before. It went good. I felt really good right after, but as the day went on, it was really hurting. I iced it and even took some Advil. Now that I am home and just relaxing with my feet up it is really starting to feel better. Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up I will feel good as new! Unfortunately, I can't get my run in today :( Oh and the chiropractor said that I need to do some back strengthening exercises. She suggested with a resistance band. 

Snacking at work today was a BIG problem! We had Dominos for lunch. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. It was so yummy! I only ate half and brought the other half home. I need to figure out how many points were in it. There were so many cookies and candies available all day long and I just couldn't resist! Oh well, I guess one day of eating a little bad won't hurt. I just have to be on target tomorrow and run! For dinner, we had chicken on the Foreman grill and then I put hot wing sauce on it. It was really easy and tasted pretty good.

We haven't had any trick-or-treaters yet and we probably won't. I never did get to the store to get the granola packs that I was planning to get. So it's probably a good thing no kids have come by or they might get something crappy! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment