Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weigh In

Today was the 1st weigh in after starting this blog. Woohoo!!! I lost 3 pounds exactly! I am so happy with this amount. All my hard work an dedication to my weight loss journey has paid off this week. Yay! It really hasn't seemed like a week or like it has been that hard. It is really just a mindset of--"Do I really need that?" or "Is that really going to satisfy me?"

I am really starting to enjoy running. I may not do it everyday, but the time I do spend doing it is enjoyable. I can't ever seem to get up in the morning to go run so it will probably always be in the evening. The important thing is that I am making time for it. I figured out why my feet hurt the night I got my new shoes & socks...It was the socks!!! I gave them to my mom because she likes the kind that I got. I guess I will have to keep searching for the perfect socks! haha :)

I have spent the early part of the afternoon at my sister's house with my parents and my nephews. It has been wild around here! The 2 year old did not want to get his hair cut. It took everything mom (grandma) and I could do to get it done while dad (grandpa) held the baby. The 2 year old had me rolling with laughter! He had to go potty so I took his diaper off and put him on his potty (I have no experience with potty training so not a clue as to what to do). Then he came out of the bathroom and was running around naked! He did not want to put a diaper back on and my dad was telling him he had to and he just kept saying no. Dad was worried he was going to poop on the floor because he kept saying "poop". It was the funniest thing ever! haha

Not sure what we have on the agenda for this evening, but it is a Saturday night. Chris should be home around 4 p.m. and I need to get home or almost home before the game gets over! Traffic is not fun on game day!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was the funniest thing!!! You would have just died laughing at him!

    ReplyDelete