Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 1...I can do this!

Ahhh...week 1 is done :) WW weigh-in is tomorrow at 10 a.m. This was the 1st time I have been really good tracking on a Friday in a long time!  I also said I was going to get up this morning, but that didn't happen because I was so flippin' tired. I was up almost all night. My husband didn't feel well and the scary movie from last night didn't help either. So, I made it a priority and went this evening. I ran 1.88 miles tonight then came home and did some weights. I tried to do some crunches, but my back is hurting pretty bad. It has hurt all week, but it doesn't hurt when I run thank goodness!!! I broke down and was going to go to a chiropractor yesterday, but none seemed to be open or able to get me in so I gave up.

I was considering going tailgating tomorrow with some friends, but I don't want to blow all of my hard week I have put in this week! So, I think I am going to go spend some time with my parents and my nephews since my husband is working all day. Mom & dad came down to watch the boys while my sister and her husband go to the game. I think the weather is going to be nice, so maybe we can take them out for a walk :) Sounds like some haircuts might be needed too!

Watch for a post tomorrow morning with results...hopefully good ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment