Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Sleeping in was wonderful today. Most of you would probably say I sleep in everyday as I normally get up at 8:15 a.m. Today, I slept until about 10:30 a.m. Then Chris and I just kinda laid around and watched TV. Around 1 p.m. we decided to go shopping so we went down to South Pointe and walked around. There were so many kids there dressed up! They were having some kind of trick-or-treat thing going on. There was a little girl dressed as Hello Kitty! I really wanted to ask where she found her costume, but that might be weird for a 29 year old to dress up as Hello Kitty :) hmmm...Maybe next year when I am 30! haha

We went to Barnes & Noble today and they have a Starbucks. I couldn't resist the temptation. I got a light Java Chip Frappuccino (no whipped cream). It was delish!!! I went to the Starbucks website to get the nutritional info since I couldn't find it on the Weight Watchers website. It was 6 points and so yummy! Glad I treated myself to that today!

I didn't get a run in yesterday, so I for sure wanted to go today. I went 2.11 miles in 27 minutes. It was so windy out there! I really want to get some Under Armour long sleeve shirts and pants for when it gets really cold. My zip up Columbia fleece is just not cutting it!

This week should be some what of a tough week with Halloween, birthdays at work and whatever else may come my way. Stay tuned for how I am doing with it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment