Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Massage Day

Today I was tired all day! I had planned to get up this morning to run since I knew I wasn't going to get to do it tonight because I had a massage! Well, running this morning just didn't happen. I kept hitting the snooze button and resetting my alarm. Oh well, a day off won't kill me! I had my massage tonight and it was amazing! I really needed it. I got a deep tissue massage-not a very relaxing massage, but everything just feels so much better in my back. I think I need to work on my posture. I slouch way to much and I think it is making something hurt! Not good!!!

I stopped at Runza on my way home from my massage-not because I really wanted Runza, but because some friends were having a fundraiser there and I wanted to show support. I got a cheese Runza and onion rings. Hmmm...maybe a salad or chili would have been a better option. There are 15 points in the cheese Runza and 10 in the onion rings! YIKES!!! It's a good thing I waited until I got home to dive into it! I was on the phone with my dad and decided to just cut the Runza in half and only eat some of the onion rings. I counted the onion rings and there were 6 in the bag. I ate 4 of them and not even half of the Runza. I put it on a separate plate and wrapped up the other half and put it in the fridge. I was completely satisfied with this amount of food. I had just enough points left in the day to cover my poor decision (was it though-since I cut it in half?)!

I really wish I could go out and run tonight, but I don't want to mess up my massage plus it is really dark. My muscles feel so relaxed right now and last night I was having some back pain...gonna just take it easy tonight, drink lots of water and hopefully get up in the morning and go for a jog. Stay tuned 'til tomorrow to see if it actually happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment