Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Blog Ever--What I am doing

Well, today is my first blog ever! Here it goes...

Yesterday I was thinking about what I could do to keep myself more motivated with my weight loss and exercise. I had just gone to Weight Watchers (WW) for my weekly meeting and had gained 1.4 lbs. I kinda had a feeling this was going to happen since I had not been doing so well with my eating habits. I did start running this last week and I am slowly starting to get into it. I did 2 miles 3 times last week! Not a bad start in my book :)

So, my ultimate goal for weight loss is to be down to 155 lbs. Yesterday at my WW weigh in I was 189.6 lbs. Yes...I just laid that out there for the WORLD to see! OK, so this means I need to lose 34.6 lbs to get to that ultimate goal and I have about 14 weeks to get there! I usually weigh in at WW on Saturday mornings. I will be posting my results on here for everyone to see how I am coming along. I will also be posting about temptations that come my way and what I am doing for exercise. Every once in a while I may throw in a good recipe :)

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great! keep it up! I will support u however I can.
    I will try to run with u when I can cause I need to run to. I will check your blog again to check your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, you are a wonderful husband :)

    ReplyDelete