Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday-

Today has been a pretty good day for the "healthy lifestyle". I worked from 1-5 and even though it was pretty slow, I didn't go to the vending machine for a snack. I made sure that I took a couple of snacks with me so I wasn't tempted. The granola and banana were just as good as the candy bar I had yesterday. I actually felt kinda sick yesterday after eating it now that I think about it.

I just got home from a 2.33 mile run. I LOVE Runkeeper!!! It is probably my favorite app on my phone, besides Pandora! These two apps are really helping with sticking to the running! I don't think I could go nearly as far if I didn't have the headphones in my ears! I can't stand to hear myself breathe! Runkeeper maps my runs and keeps track of how far and how long I go!

Well, now it is time for dinner. I think I am going to make a salad with a hot & spicy chicken breast from Schwan's. Yum :)

Oh yeah, I should probably go over how WW works for those of you who are unfamiliar with it. Every food item has a points plus value and I get 31 points per day, for now anyway. All fresh fruits are 0 points and most veggies are as well. You also get points back for exercising. I try not to use these as I am trying to lose weight. There are 49 points that you can use throughout the week for extras or if you need to go over for something. You can use these 49 all at one time or you can use as needed. You don't have to use them at all if you don't want to. I pretty much always use mine! :) Lately it has been in the 1st day of my WW week. haha :) That's probably something I should change! So now you kinda know what I am talking about when I talk about points for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment