Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Garage Cleaning

I was to busy to post yesterday so I am doing one quick before I head to work. It was another tough, tempting day at work. There were lots of left over goodies and it was very hard to resist. Yes, I did give in. I had a little bit of a cookie cake and a little bit of these things that are like scotcharoo bars but they are made with Fritos instead of Rice Krispies. They were so good!!! So, right when I got home I changed clothes and headed out for a run. I went 2.12 miles and it took about 28 minutes. Before I headed upstairs, I went to the garage to start cleaning so I could get my car in it. I guess we are supposed to get some snow today. I spent about 2 hours working out there. Climbing the ladder and rearranging all of our junk! Someday I will get really ambitious and go through the tote boxes and get rid of stuff. Let me know if you are having a garage sale sometime and I may add to it! haha :)

Today, I was pretty wide awake at 5:30 a.m. when Chris was heading to work. There were some flurries that you could see in the street light. I guess it is November and it is to be expected. I think I was a little bit excited! I love the 1st snow. Yes, I am a little bit crazy :)  I did go back to bed until about 8:15 a.m.  Not sure how I am going to get my run in tonight because it is going to be really cold and rainy/snowy! I guess I could try the treadmill, but I really hate running on them because I feel like I am going to fall down!

As always, I will let you know how it goes or what I decide to do...brave the elements, use the treadmill or skip both and go boot shopping :) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment