Sunday, December 4, 2011

3rd Time's a Charm

This is the 3rd time I have tried to start this post today! haha! Let's try this again...

This morning I was up early and went to church. It was fun and I am planning to go again next week. My sister-in-law, Dawn, went with me. She said she would like to keep going too :) Other than that, I haven't really done to much today. I did get my Christmas cards all addressed, but I forgot to get stamps.

Tomorrow, I am going to boot camp in the morning at 6. I already have the reminder set in my phone so no excuses! I am also going to start doing something a little bit different with WW. I am going to try the Simply Filling plan. You don't track points like normal. You eat the foods that they have set as Power Foods and you don't have to weigh or measure, you just eat until you are satisfied, but you have to pay attention to when that is. Power Foods consist of fruits & veggies, lean protein, non-fat dairy, whole grains and lots of other things. So, you eat these foods, plus you get your 49 flex points to use for things that aren't on the list. For example: I am going to have a salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg, fat free ranch dressing & croutons. The lettuce, tomatoes, egg, and fat free dressing are all considered Power Foods so I wouldn't need to track them. The cheese & croutons are not Power Foods, so I would have to take their points values  (I would have to measure these items) from my 49 flex points. I am excited to start this. I think I just need to switch things up a bit and that is what is making me want to go off track! Hopefully it works for me. I will keep you all posted as usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment