Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Slackin'

I am really slacking this week. I have absolutely no motivation to workout or eat healthy. I don't feel like I am eating more than I normally would in a day, but I am not choosing the healthiest options. I had an amazing bacon cheese burger at Applebee's last night with my sister. I think the weather is effecting my eating and workout habits. It is so gloomy and rainy out that I don't want to do anything!

I did email Snap Fitness last night because I get a discount there with my insurance! If you are looking for a gym or currently go to a gym, check with your health insurance company because I found that they give some good discounts with gyms! Mine has free initiation & 10% off at Snap Fitness. Plus, it is less than a mile from our place which I think is going to make a huge difference & Chris and I can go together sometimes :) Anyway, I emailed them last night and they sent me a message back saying they would have someone contact me in 2-3 days! I didn't really want to wait that long. I was thinking I wanted to go there tonight to check it out. Maybe I will just call them today to see if they will have someone there after 6 when I get off and then we can go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment