Monday, December 5, 2011

Back on Track

I started my day at 5 a.m.! I actually made it to boot camp this morning at 6. I was the only one there, so it went really fast. It was a hard workout since I hadn't been in over a week! My goal is to go 3 times this week.

Today is the 1st day of doing the Simply Filling program with WW. So far, I really like it. I still get to use my daily activity points too. I was able to have real eggs for breakfast!!! Plus, I got my healthy oil in by cooking it in a teaspoon of olive oil. Normally, I don't use oil because I don't want to waste my points on it. But since it is on the Power Food list, I don't have to use points!!! I haven't decided what to have for lunch yet, but I am sure I will figure something out. I am kinda leaning towards a tuna sandwich.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment