Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Going Way to Quick!

This year is slipping by so quick! It is almost 2012!!! Do you have anything you would like to see happen or accomplish in the new year? It seems as though everyone sets a New Years resolution and by February or March, it is dust in the wind. I am hoping this next year I can stick to reaching the goal I am trying to achieve. I won't be disappointed if I don't reach it by my birthday on February 1st, as long as I eventually reach it. At this point it isn't even the weight that I want to lose, but inches and toning up. I just want to look better :)

I am still having a hard time getting back on track. I was completely right about there being goodies at work too! My manager brought everyone a plate of chocolate covered goodness. Mine is still sitting at my desk at work and almost gone! Oops! I was supposed to bring it home to share with Chris. We skipped working out yesterday and got our shopping done. We did go tonight and I walked/ran 3 miles. I couldn't do any weights because I donated blood today. I have a terrible bruise on my arm if you didn't see the picture on Facebook already. It didn't hurt, but boy they got me good! I can't tell if the bruise is from the band aid or from the needle stick. It bled like crazy after I left the Community Blood Bank. I didn't notice the bleeding until I got back to work and the band aid and gauze were completely soaked with blood. Very gross, I know!!!

I am so happy that Chris is on board with working out :) I really like going together. It is so much more motivating! We are talking about getting up early in the mornings to go, but he has to leave for work at 6 a.m. so that would mean that we have to get up REALLY early! The gym tends to be kinda busy after 6 p.m. and that is when we have been going because I work until that time everyday. I guess we will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment