Saturday, December 10, 2011

Really? I lost???

Wow! Another unexpected weigh in today! I LOST 1 LB!!! I even ate Culver's last night for supper and I figured I was going to gain so I had a candy bar too! haha :) I guess I must have done something right during the week. Maybe sledding last night with Michelle was a good workout. I think we will have to keep doing that!!!  It was so much fun and it made me feel like a kid again. I better invest in a sled or ask for one for Christmas!

I am waiting for Chris to get home from work. He had to work late so he doesn't have to work tomorrow!!! Maybe we can go Christmas shopping. We have lots more stuff to get! 

Chris is going through the drive through so I guess I will find something here to eat. I had some chili leftover from last Saturday, but I haven't eaten all day so I am kinda hungry. I guess I will see what else I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment