Monday, December 12, 2011

BK Fries

I didn't make it to boot camp today...surprise, surprise. haha :) Last night, Chris and I went out for hot wings and played pool. It was really fun. We weren't out late, but we just couldn't sleep. We probably had to much caffeine.

Today, I didn't have to work. I met up with my friend Sarah for lunch at Burger King and then we went to Good Things on O Street. That place is really neat. They have so many "good things" there :) Really cute gift type stuff. I was supposed to get some Christmas shopping done today, but I didn't find anything there and I didn't make it anywhere else. Since I work every day until the 24th, I guess I will be finding time in the evenings to get it done. I think my trouble is that I don't know what to get people this year.

So, about eating at Burger King, I went in with the intentions of getting a salad. That didn't happen. They have those new french fries and I really wanted to try them. Yep, they are amazing!!! haha :) No salad here. They didn't have the salad listed that I wanted anyway. I tried to find it on the menu! :)

Tonight I hard boiled some more eggs. The last ones turned out good so I figured I would make some more because I make a darn good egg salad sandwich for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment