Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Not Hungry! :)

I am loving the Simply Filling plan!!! It seems so easy to me! I haven't been hungry or anything. It is a little hard to grasp! I had rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight with brown rice. I was going to have a salad too, but I was full after the chicken and rice. I bought the wrong kind of rice though so I had to count points on that. I got Uncle Ben's Chicken Flavored Brown Rice and I should have got the Plain Brown Rice so I wouldn't have had to count the points. Don't ask me why the chicken flavor isn't considered filling, but according to WW it isn't, only the plain brown is.


I hard boiled some eggs tonight to have in my salads. Hopefully I cooked them right! I had to get help from my parents over the phone. I have tried and tried to make them and they never get done! Don't use the directions in the Betty Crocker Cookbook!!! haha :) I guess I will find out tomorrow at lunch when I have it in my salad! I love the fact that I can eat eggs and drink milk and not have to worry about the points!

My face is really hot! I really hope that I am not getting sick! That would not be good. I need to get up early in the morning to go to boot camp! Hopefully there are more people there tomorrow!!! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment