Monday, December 26, 2011

On Like Donkey Kong

Well, what a weekend! It was a lot of fun. Chris and I went up to my parents house and spent the weekend with my family. We will do Christmas next weekend on New Year's Eve with his family during the day. Time went so fast! :( I ate WAY to much food! Not sure how to get back on track after all that. It will still be hard this week because I just know that there will be junk food brought into work. Should be interesting. I feel like I have gained every ounce back that I have lost. GRRRRR!!!! I sure hope not! I have so far to go before my birthday. It really seems impossible right now. I only have 36 days! The holidays really have slowed me down. I just need to focus and not let it get to me. Tomorrow night we are going to workout and I am going to go extra hard!!! I should go in the morning before work too and do a double workout!!! I think I could really use it. I will have to go to weigh in on Friday again this week and that is only 3 days to eat healthy and workout. Oh boy...scary thought. It is so hard to make myself go when I think it is going to be terrible. But it is important to keep going even though I know it could be bad. Usually, it isn't as bad as I think it is going to be. Tomorrow it is on like Donkey Kong until Saturday!!! haha :) I am making some hard boiled eggs. Chris seems to like them too, so they go pretty quick around here!  I just weighed myself and according to my scale I have put on 3 pounds. hmmm. I see lots of running and weights in my future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment