Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not Feeling Well

Today, I have not been feeling well. I stayed home from work because I have a sore throat and I was all stuffed up. I HATE getting sick! I figured I should probably just stay home try to get over it rather than taking it to work and spreading it around. I just drank some hot green tea with honey in it. Hopefully it will kinda clear up my sinuses for a while. Chris is already in bed, he said he wasn't feeling very well either! :(

Being home all day was not a good thing. You would think that being sick I wouldn't have much of an appetite, but that was not the case! I had a somewhat healthy breakfast, 100 calorie English muffin with 1 tbsp Nutella. Then for lunch, I decided to have ramen noodles. I wanted some chicken noodle soup to make me feel better-it was the closest thing I had. For supper we had spaghetti. We hadn't had that in a while so it sounded pretty good. Plus, Chris will have something to take for lunch tomorrow too :)

It is only about 6:45 p.m. and I am ready to hit the hay! That is sad! I have only been up since 9:30!

I am watch the Cooking Channel right now and Everyday Italian is on. She is making a healthy light meal. It looks really yummy minus the beans on the salad! haha :) She is also making a pasta dish with shell pasta, broccoli, mussels, clams garlic, red pepper flake and white wine. I love seafood so it looks amazing to me :) I would probably rather have the mussels and clams without the pasta. Maybe do broccoli on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment