Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

This whole week has been really rough. I am dreading WW weigh in tomorrow morning. I can't stay for the meeting because I have to work earlier than normal. I went and worked out tonight and I was there for about 30 minutes or so. I really like doing weights. I tried some more machines and I am starting to get used to them. Wednesday night, Chris and I went together and it was a really good workout. He helped me learn how to use a few of the machines and it was very helpful. As far as eating I am taking a break until after the holidays. I just can't seem to keep myself on track. I think the more I think about how bad I am eating, the worse I am! I will just have to try to workout more than normal, I guess.

I am so ready for Christmas and the nice long weekend!!! I probably won't post on my blog again until after Christmas so I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Eat well and enjoy your time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment