Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I really didn't want to get up this morning, but I did. I got out in the cold and went to boot camp. I pulled up and the place was completely dark!!! Sarah pulled up to find the same thing! So, luckily she had the guys phone numbers so she text them and Sedric just over slept :) He got there around 6:20 and then we had a great workout. We did lots of squats today so I am sure I will be feeling it later in my thighs! I made a breakfast sandwich for breakfast today. It was pretty good! I even cooked my egg in the microwave. It actually worked really good because it fit perfectly in my English muffin and got really fluffy! :)

Today is my mom's birthday! If you know my mom (Connie Mann), make sure to wish her a happy birthday!!! :) She is on Facebook, but she doesn't have her birthday listed. Today is also Pearl Harbor Day. I think it would be a wonderful day to go visit Hawaii to see the memorial since it is cold here! Yep, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii has a high of 82 degrees today! Nice!!! haha :) I better keep dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment