Saturday, December 17, 2011

Missed Weigh In

I missed my weigh in this morning and there are no times later today. So, I guess no weigh in for me this week. This is the 1st time in a long time that I haven't gone. I feel bad for not going! I don't always stay for the meetings, but I have been so good about going to at least weigh in. Even when I think I am going to do bad I have been going. I will have to go on Friday this week since Christmas eve is on Saturday. I am going to try really hard to eat my filling foods. Today has gone good so far. Last week I didn't even track my food at all! I ate crappy all week. The holidays are really hard with all the tempting yummies that people make. I really like white almond bark covered pretzels and the Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in chocolate almond bark. Oh why can't they just have no fat and calories! If I ever have 3 wishes from a genie in a bottle, I am going to make one of those wishes be that ALL of the naughty fat filled foods will be NO fat foods! haha :) But, then I probably wouldn't like them as much if I could eat them all the time.

Chris and I are going to go workout tonight when I get off work. Yay! I can't wait to go try out the new gym membership. We joined Snap Fitness because it is close to our place and we get a discount there with my health insurnace (I think I mentioned this in a previous post). The trainer there called me yesterday and I got set up for my free hour with her on January 9th. I wanted to try to do sooner, but with the holidays our schedules weren't working. Oh well, better late than never. I can still go in and do some cardio and the weights that I know how to do.

Supper tonight is going to be Beef and Brocolli. I got a recipe from WW a couple weeks ago and it looks really good and easy! Plus it is all filling foods!!! So, I don't have to count any points! I will make myself some brown rice and I will make Chris white rice. I can't seem to get him to eat the brown stuff yet. A note about brown rice... it is amazing at Chipotle!!! I had that last Sunday after church. It was so good! New favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment