Friday, December 2, 2011

Dreading Tomorrow...

I am really dreading weigh in tomorrow. I have been terrible the last two days! Last night I had Rick's Steakout (yummy philley sandwich-if you go, try the hot...it is really HOT!!!) Then today, I went to Jimmy John's for lunch-I did get the skinny chips by accident. Tonight for supper, we went out to Red Lobster for my sister's birthday. So, I am sure we are looking at a gain tomorrow people. There is no way around it I am afraid. I haven't worked out at all this week and I am really feeling it. It is amazing how crappy you feel when you go from eating healthy to eating unhealthy. My tummy hasn't really felt right all day, but it hasn't stopped me from eating bad.

I don't know how I went from being so conscious about what I was eating and doing for workouts to really not caring at all. I had so many weeks with very small losses and not seeing results at the scale to a week where I actually lost over a pound and then to sabotage it all. How sad is that!?! What is going on with me??? UGH!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok, so I have to be back to it tomorrow. Maybe it is because I started doing that Lose It thing and it is throwing me off the game? IDK. I was going to try to do the Lose It this week, but I think I may just hold off. I need this weigh in stuff each week to keep me going. Even though I know I am probably going to gain tomorrow, I am still going to weigh in (as long as the weather isn't bad-if it is icy out I am not going anywhere!!!). I found out that WW is adding an app that will have the bar code scanner too!!! Yay! That makes me soooo happy!

Ok, watch for my terrible results tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment