Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No to Chocolate?!?!?!?!?

The week is NOT going as planned!!! I did make all my yummy favorites, but that is not why...I just have absolutely no motivation to eat healthy this holiday season! I am almost ready to say screw it on eating healthy until January 2nd and just workout extra hard! There is way to much tempting food and if you know me, I just can't say no to chocolate! It is my favorite. Even if I am stuffed there is always room for it! Everyone keeps bringing us things at work and I can't be rude! lol :) Tonight I went to Carlos O'Kelly's with my friend Michelle. We just went to have an appetizer and a margarita. It wasn't the best idea for the diet, but it was nice to just go hang out for a while.

I am finally getting to wrap some gifts! It is my favorite part of getting ready for Christmas. I love making them look perfect!

Chris and I went and tested out the gym on Sunday night. We had a good workout after going to one and not getting in and then driving over to another one :) The beef and broccoli turned out pretty good. The meat seemed a little tough, but I think I might have cut the strips the wrong way. Maybe next time I will try something different and have everything prepped before I start cooking! 

I am watching the news right now while doing this...have you ever watched the eyes of the anchors? They go back and forth as they read off the telepromter! haha! Just thought I would throw that in there cuz I thought it was kinda funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment