Friday, December 9, 2011

Damn Oreos

Even though it snowed and I didn't know how bad the roads were, I still got up and went to boot camp. I have 5 punches left on my card. I went 3 times this week! Woohoo! That has been my goal this whole time and I finally accomplished it! Now, to just keep it up!!! Chris and I are considering joining a gym together. I told him that could be our Christmas gifts to each other :)

Chris set up my Wii yesterday so I am excited about that. I think tonight is going to be a game night :) He was up early this morning playing tennis before he went to work.

So, tomorrow is weigh in. I have a feeling it isn't going to be very good. We went to the store on Wednesday night and bought some not so healthy food...Oreos and dip with crackers! I guess Oreos aren't on the Power Food list...who would have thought? lol :) I had a "few" Oreos with milk on Wednesday night and I controlled my eating to just 2 of them last night. I think they are almost gone so the temptation won't be sitting on the counter much longer!!!  The dip and crackers is the other damper on my weight loss...I think I over indulged in that just a little bit too. It was just soooooo good, but I ate so much that I had a tummy ache. Then I wasn't thinking it wasn't worth it. I guess I will pay for it tomorrow at weigh in. I can't wait to ask my leader for more info on the Simply Filling plan! I am understanding it and it really does work when you stick to it, but there are a few questions I have about it. Like I made chili last Saturday and as I was looking at the book, the only thing in it that I would have to count points for would be the tomato juice. So, if I make it without the tomato juice-just put a little more tomato sauce & water in instead-is it going to be considered a filling food? I think I better go to an earlier meeting tomorrow so I can stay for the new changes with WW. They are updating it for 2012 and I can't wait to find out more info and get new books!!! I have seen most of the stuff about it on the website, but I like to hear things from the leader too for their input.

As always...results tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment