Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What a Week!

I have had a lot of set backs this week! I can't seem to make it to boot camp, so I have decided that I am not going to plan to go the rest of the week and start fresh on Monday! I have been feeling very sleep deprived this week and I need my sleep. I haven't even been out to run! I couldn't tell you the last time I got out to do that! How terrible is that?!?!

There is an app that I just downloaded to my phone called Lose It! Thanks to Katie, I have started using it and it is so much fun! I love scanning things! I told her that I feel like I work at the grocery store :) haha. So it is a really cool app and here is why...You put in your current weight, you put in your goal weight and then you say how many pounds you want to lose per week. The most it will do is 2 since anything over that is not recommended. It tells you the date that you will reach your goal. Then it tells you how many calories you get to eat per day. That is where the scanning comes in...you can scan your everyday foods you eat that have bar codes to put them into your device! I love it! You can also record by looking foods up. There is a very extensive restaurant selection so even if you eat out, you can see how many calories you are eating! You can also do this online at www.loseit.com if you don't have a smart phone. I have done both and have them linked. Right now I am counting my calories and doing points just to see how it all plays out. Next week, I think I will try to just do Lose it and not do points and see how WW turns out! haha :) If it works, I think I may cancel WW and save $40 a month!

Weigh in is just around the corner and I am a little scared of it this week since I haven't been working out. I am still counting my points as I mentioned earlier, but I am already out of flex points for the week and it is only Wednesday! Wish me luck for the rest of the week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment