Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! It's 2012, the year I turn 30. haha! It is funny how refreshed I feel today after being out late last night. I still have my cold and I didn't sleep very well because of it but, I am up and have taken a shower and feel good now.

I am not sure what we are doing today, probably not much. I need to get some groceries so we can start eating healthy again! I also need to get a few things that I left at my friends house last night.

Chris and I worked out yesterday morning for about an hour. Then we went to GNC and he got some more protein shake stuff and I found these little vitamin package things called be-HOT. I think they caught my eye because they are pink :) But Chris bought them for me so I think I will start doing them tomorrow since there is a 30 day supply, that will get me to Feb. 1. I am going to make up my own 30 day challenge to get me through this month!!! I am going to have to really plan out some meals that will be yummy and healthy so we will want to eat them. I am going to keep doing the simply filling...well, I should say start doing that again...since I haven't been tracking for like 2 weeks now! The challenge starts tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment