Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chipotle Imposter

So, today I realized that with this Special K Challenge you are only eating around 540 calories before you eat your supper. Not counting any fruit/veggie or beverage calories you may also intake. That is crazy! No wonder you lose weight so quickly! haha :) Well, it is day 3 of this and so far, everyday I have been pretty hungry but I have stuck to it. I might be lacking in the supper department though. I think I might be over eating. I don't know. I guess we will find out when I weigh myself next Monday. I don't think I am eating that many calories at night that it would completely ruin what I am doing during the day though so I am probably safe. Plus, I am still working out.

Tonight, Chris and I went to the gym after I got off work. We both had amazing workouts. haha :) It was my chest & back day. What drives me nuts is when someone can clearly see that you have a routine that you are doing on the machines and they come over and start using the one you are going to go to next and then they sit there and take 5 minutes on it. Why do people have to do that???

We had burritos for dinner when we got home from working out. I am so stuffed and I only had one! I made some rice quick when I got home from work and it tasted just like the rice at Chipotle-cilantro-lime rice! So good!!! We just used some pork that I had made the other day in the other day in the crock-pot that was supposed to be bbq, but it really didn't taste like bbq to me so it worked really good for the burritos. Kinda like the barbacoa at Chipotle :) We were going with that them tonight. haha!

Well, time to shower up and get ready for tomorrow and fold some clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment