Monday, January 2, 2012

Hot! Hot! be-Hot :)

Today I took my first be-Hot vitamin pack. I am liking them so far! I got up and took them with my breakfast then waited an hour before I went to workout. I went to the gym, but it was really busy at 10 a.m. I guess everyone had the same idea...sleep in then go workout before the Huskers played. haha :) Well, I only stayed for like 15 minutes then decided I would go back later with Chris. We went around 7:45 and we were the only ones there :) I still had enough energy and I haven't eaten very much today either so this be-Hot stuff must suppress your appetite as well. I can handle that!!!

When we got home from working out, I made some chicken burritos. They were really good! I got some Tyson pre-cooked fajita chicken strips from the freezer section today when I went grocery shopping. We have eaten out so much in the last 3 weeks I think I have gained every ounce back that I have lost! So it is home cooked meals for us!!! Yay :) So anyway, I just added some chili powder & red pepper flake to the chicken meat and heated it up on the stove in a little bit of olive oil. We had La Tortilla Factory 100 calorie tortillas, light sour cream, lettuce and cheese to go with it. It was really good and I made just enough for us each to have one burrito. No leftovers and no over eating!!! :)

It really feels good to be eating right again. I feel so much better about myself even though it has only been one day! I am also really happy that Chris is on board with getting healthy too :) Makes life so much easier!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment