Friday, January 20, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

It's only 9 a.m. and I have already fallen off track today! I ate my Special K with a banana in it for breakfast, but then I saw some Girl Scout cookies on the counter and they were calling my name! I ate all of what was left :( with a glass of milk! Well, I guess they won't be there to tempt me tonight after work.

Yesterday, I had Panera Bread for lunch. My little 1/2 sandwich was 490 calories! Ouch!!! Well, I was planning to just have cereal for breakfast since I had a normal lunch, but that didn't happen. I got home from work and started munching.

So, now that the cookies are gone hopefully I can continue on with my Special K challenge without any back steps!!! I have a date with the gym tonight :) It missed me yesterday. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment