Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ho hum...

Over the hump of Wednesday...one more day of work this week and a 3 day weekend here I come! Chris and I worked out at the gym tonight. I was feeling like I had a really good workout until the end when I just rode the bike for 20 minutes waiting for him to get done. I spent a good 30 minutes doing my legs & core work plus some cardio. It was really busy when we went in and I think I felt a little intimidated by all the other people. I still did what I needed to do, but it was just a little crowded. I like going in the mornings around 7:30 when no one else is there!!! :) Once I have my routines down, it won't be so bad I guess. I just need to push myself a little more to do more poundage on the machines and maybe more reps.

I took my be-Hot vitamin pack tonight before I went to the gym and now I am not feeling hungry for dinner. Good thing we had chili from the other night left over so Chris has something to eat! haha :) I had a protein shake when we got home so that should keep me full the rest of the night. I think I am going to go to bed early. I am kinda tired. Just feeling kinda ho-hum. I don't really have anything to do and Chris has homework. Just bored and don't want to eat because I am bored.

I have just been taking leftovers to work for lunch and then having some snacks on hand to munch on throughout the day. I haven't been counting points or doing simply filling, but just paying attention to what I am eating. My appetite has been crazy though! I just feel like eating all the time at work and I think it is because when I workout in the morning my metabolism is really going. As long as I am having healthy snacks in moderation I guess it isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment