Monday, January 9, 2012

Trainer

Today, I met with the trainer at Snap for my fitness assessment. It is based off of a bunch of factors. Your score is between 0 & 40 and I am a 16. Not quite where I thought I would be. Oh well, there is always room for improvement. I was a little disappointed in the assessment because I thought they would help me come up with an actual workout, but she helped me set a goal and then gave me a training schedule for 4-5 days a week.
  • 1 day a week do intense cardio
  • 3 days a week do cardio & weights:
    • 1st day-legs & core
    • 2nd day-shoulders & arms
    • 3rd day-chest & back
Now, I just have to figure out what exercises to do on those days. I need to figure out a plan that I can go in with because I hate going into the gym and not knowing exactly what to do. I told her I always feel like I am wandering around and don't really know how to do stuff or what to do. She suggested that I see her as a trainer or go online and look at all of the exercises on their website and come up with a plan.

I bought a planner today that I can write down when I am going to go to the gym and just have it scheduled into my day and know exactly what exercise I am going to do for that day. She suggested this too :) I thought it was worth a try. :)

Tonight we are having chili for dinner :) Mmmm! It seems kinda thin so I hope it thickens up a bit. It is considered a filling food and I put more beans in than I normally do to make it a little more bulky. I am not a huge fan of beans normally. We will see how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment