Saturday, January 21, 2012

Healthy Decision

Well, I think some of you may be disappointed, but over the last week I have come to a conclusion about my dieting. I am really tired of constantly worrying about my weight and trying to lose. I feel like it really drags me down and I obsess about it and get really upset with myself. It seems like I can't ever stick to something long enough to make it work. I didn't even stick to the Special K Challenge for a week! I don't feel like that is a very healthy. I have decided that working out and just trying to make healthy decisions with my eating will be good for me. I don't like to deprive myself of things that I really like and enjoy. There are just way to many temptations out there that get me and when I give in, I fall off completely and can't get back on. So just trying to make good decisions and eating normally will be a lot healthier for me.

I'm not sure if doing this blog has helped me or not. I have enjoyed sharing with everyone about my journey which isn't done and never will be. Here is the plan forward...I am going to continue working out and try to make healthier decisions with food. If I lose weight good, if I don't...it's no biggie :)


From the stuff that I have tried, Weight Watchers is by far probably the best method of losing weight if you need to lose. It is pretty easy to follow and it can be kind of fun to track points. I just got tired of it and felt a little burned out. If I ever want to really try to lose weight in the future, I would go back to that method as it is the most healthy.

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping up with my journey and showing support along the way. I am going to try to continue to blog and keep everyone updated on my workouts and share stuff I find that is helpful. I probably won't have as many posts as I have had, but maybe one a week will be sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment