Monday, January 16, 2012

Special K Challenge

So, yesterday was completely unproductive in the workout dept. But today is a completely new day and I already have my workout done :) Yesterday, I did go grocery shopping and I decided that I am going to give the Special K Challenge a try. I figured it can't be that difficult to follow...Special K cereal for breakfast & lunch, 2 Special K snacks during the day, as much fruits and veggies I want & a sensible dinner. I bought 2 of everything to take to work so I don't have to worry about packing my lunch everyday. To make it even easier, I portioned it all out into baggies so I don't have to measure-except for my milk. They also say that you can drink your normal beverages. It says I will lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks. We will see how this goes :) I forgot to weigh myself this morning before eating, drinking and working out to get an accurate measure :(  I will have to remember to do that tomorrow!!!

Yes, I know what you all are thinking...is this girl ever going to pick something and stick to it? I just get so bored with the same old things so I like to change it up and try new things to see what works and what doesn't. Plus, I kinda like being the sucker that tries all these things! haha :) Someone has to do it!!!

I am still taking the be-Hot vitamin packs and I do like them. I really didn't feel like going to workout this morning, but after I got up and took those with some Spark from Advocare, I was ready to roll :) I got a really great cardio workout in and sweated my butt off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment