Friday, January 6, 2012

Down 1

I just went to weight in at WW today and I am down 1 pound from the last time I was there. 185.8 is the current weight. I am down a total of 8 pounds since I started WW. Not really as well as I was hoping for, but I will take it. I really didn't want to go this morning, but I knew that I wouldn't want to go tomorrow either since I have to work. I didn't stay for the meeting.

Today is going to be a difficult day at work because there is a birthday and I am sure we will get food and have cupcakes or something. I think I will let myself splurge a little just because I did so good earlier this week. Last night, I was out and about running my errands after work and I was getting soooo hungry! I stopped at Hy-vee and picked up some Special K bars that are really yummy and crunchy like the cereal. I ate one of the bars before I continued on my way with the errands. I thought I bought 4 boxes, but I guess I only put 2 in the cart. They are on sale 2/$5. I saved myself from going through the drive-thru!!! Then when I got home I made a chicken burrito like the one we had the other night. Yum!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment