Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Viola! :)

Day 3 of back on track :) Another successful day down on the books. It really feels good. I stepped on the scale and it is going down from all of the holiday over indulgences. Yay!!! That makes me really happy and feel so good!

Chris and I worked out this evening, then we came home and had a yummy dinner. I got this Birds Eye Viola meal in a bag. It was chicken alfredo with veggies. I added an extra bag of broccoli, a little more precooked chicken, and a little mozzarella cheese. It turned out really good. It just added to the flavor and made it go a little farther. Now there is enough for dinner tomorrow night since Chris has to go back to class.

Tomorrow, I am going to get up early and workout. I want to tan after work and need to run some errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment