Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Motivated & Positive

I started my morning with an invigorating workout :) I was at the gym by 7:30 a.m. just like I had planned. Today, I did cardio. I really pushed myself and did some different things. I went in with a plan and I stuck to it. I switched between things to keep myself interested. Here is what I did for my 30 minute workout:
5 minutes on treadmill at 6 mph
5 minutes on arctrainer
1 minute mountain climbers
1 minute high knees
5 minutes on treadmill 6 mph
5 minutes on arctrainer
1 minute jumping jacks
1 minute switch kicks
5 minutes on treadmill 6 mph
1 minute switch kicks

I did something I probably shouldn't have done last night...I cancelled my WW online. I was feeling like I wasn't really using it and making the most of my money I was putting into it each month. So, I am going to give it a go on my own. I am going to just be conscious of what I am eating. I know the rules of WW so I am sure I will apply that as well. I just won't have the help of the online system or the food database. I do have the Lose It app on my phone that I can go back to. It was pretty helpful. I think I will try to use that more. Plus, with the workouts that I have planned, I know I can succeed. Staying motivated and positive is key! :)

Tomorrow, I work my legs and core :)

No comments:

Post a Comment