Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hungry

We went to Columbus on Friday night and stayed at a hotel for a pool tournament that Chris was in. It was pretty fun. We got up there Friday afternoon and just hung out and then he played at noon on Saturday. It was a day filled with pool. That means lots of sitting for me. I was surprised that I wasn't wanting to eat more than I did. I had McDonald's for lunch and then for supper I had a hamburger that they were selling there. It wasn't very good, but I was to that point where I had to eat something or I was going to get sick.

So, I haven't worked out since Thursday and I am feeling it. We are going today! No excuses!!! I could really feel it in my arms from my workout the other day. I guess that means that I did good :)

We slept in today and it was so nice! I must have needed it! I didn't get up until 11:30. I am feeling really hungry today! Hopefully I won't let it get the best of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment