Tuesday, January 3, 2012

N-R-G

I have so much energy and motivation. I got up at 6:15 this morning and I ate a banana and took my be-Hot. Then went to the gym at about 7:30. I walked/ran for 10 minutes, then did the elliptical for 10 minutes and then rode the bike for 10 minutes. Quick 30 minute workout to start my day-skipped the weights since I did those last night. I headed off to work at 10 a.m. and I was so good all day at work! I didn't cave! I had an English muffin with egg salad for breakfast (sounds weird, I know, but it is really good!). For lunch I had brown rice with some soy sauce. I had an apple and some yogurt for snacks. For supper we had a friend over and I made a ham steak that was 97% fat free, salad, potatoes and corn on the cob. It was really good and I am stuffed!!! After dinner I still had motivation after cleaning up so I swept and mopped the kitchen and both bathrooms. Hopefully, I can always be this motivated. I even tanned tonight after work! I want to have a nice golden tan for my bday :) haha!

Now it is time for some R&R. I think I will find something good on TV and lounge on the couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment