Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Post

Well, yesterday went pretty good on the 1st day of the Special K Challenge. I got pretty hungry in the afternoon before I got off work, so I had a few Special K crackers to tide me over until I got home for dinner. Luckily, I had dinner in the Crock-pot so I didn't really have to work to hard to eat. I figured eating a few crackers was better than making a bad choice or eating too much at dinner.

I got up this morning and weighed myself. I was down 5 pounds from yesterday morning (after working out and eating)...??? Seems kinda weird, but I was peeing a lot yesterday so I think I must have had quite a bit of water weight on me.  I will take it though! I worked out this morning too. I kinda made it quick because I was running a little late but I still got it done. I just didn't do as much cardio as planned, but it was a weight day anyway so the cardio is just extra :) I drank a protein shake when I got home so hopefully that doesn't throw off the challenge too much. I also had my Special K cereal. The Special K Challenge says that you can drink beverages as normal. Not sure if a protein shake would be included in that or not?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment