Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1st Snow

Today we had our 1st snow. How exciting!!! Not if you like to run outside! I didn't go today because it was so cold and kind of rainy/snowy. Plus, Chris was home this evening so we went shoe shopping. I need some new shoes for work. I didn't find anything I like, so the search will continue.

It was the perfect day for soup. I love the Light Progresso New England Clam Chowder :) So yummy I don't even need crackers. Tomorrow I think I will take some Chicken Noodle. There is still all the naughty stuff at work, but it looks like it is almost gone...hopefully it won't be there tomorrow. I just can't resist stuff with frosting on it! haha :)

Even though I say I can't get up early to workout, I really have to tomorrow. I won't have time in the evening and since I skipped today, I have to go tomorrow. My goal is to get at least 3-4 days in each week. So it is early to bed for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment