Saturday, November 5, 2011

Not What I Expected

I tried to send my blog from my phone, but obviously that didn't work! So here is what I was trying to say plus a little more I am sure...

Today's weigh in was not what I was expecting at all! I actually gained .2 lbs! I tracked all week and I worked out several times. It is really hard to understand. The WW leader said that I will probably just have a big loss next week. Which I am really hoping for!

My friend isn't feeling well, she thinks she might have the flu so we haven't gone tailgating yet. I am not going to go unless she goes. I hate driving in the traffic and trying to find a place to park. She is so much better at it than me. So, hopefully she starts feeling better, but if not that is OK too. I am just going to play it by ear today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment