Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not Sure What To Use For A Title Today

I think I should have used yesterday's title for today! I didn't go to boot camp this morning, but I did get out and do my Couch-to-5K plan run. I had to cut it short because for some reason I just kept having problems come up this morning with getting out the door...couldn't find stuff. First it was my gloves, then my hat, then my headphones, etc...REALLY!?! I need to get stuff ready the night before I think! haha.

I was planning on going to boot camp this morning, but I decided that I will just go tomorrow instead. Chris suggested that I go 3 times a week and do my running in between. I think it sounds like a good idea, so I am going to give that a try.

It was really cold out there this morning. As I was running out of our parking lot at the apartments, everyone was out scraping their car windows. There was a really thick frost on them!!! Kinda glad that I didn't go out at 5:30 a.m. I would have been mad if I had to scrape mine that early in the freezing cold 20 degrees!!!

I can't wait until Saturday morning for weigh in! I really hope that this week I have a loss!!! I did take my measurements last Saturday, so I will do that as well. I don't know if you should measure every week or if I should do that like every 2 weeks. I guess I will have to Google that to see what is best...Google is a girls best friend...I can find almost anything on there! LOVE IT!!! haha

Well, it is way past my normal time to get ready so I best be getting in the shower and ready for work!!! Have a good day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment