Friday, November 4, 2011

I Finally Did It!!!

I did it! I finally got up early yesterday to workout. My alarm was set for 7 a.m. and I actually didn't get out of bed until 7:45 a.m. That means I had just enough time to get a 30 minute workout in before I had to get ready for work. I stepped outside and realized how cold it was! It was only 30 degrees! Brrrr!!! So I decided to give the fitness room at my apartment complex a try. Yes, I finally did it...I ran on a treadmill. I didn't like it, but it was a lot warmer than outside! I still used Pandora to listen to music, but it was boring to look around at the same thing for a 1/2 hour.

I am up early again today, but I did go to bed pretty early. I really should go get my workout done, but I am thinking tonight sounds better. If I go tonight, I won't be home as much to eat :) and it might be a little warmer so I could go run outside. I have weigh in tomorrow morning at WW and I am excited to see how I have done this week. I have been tracking my food intake all week and I have worked out 3 times and it will be 4 after my workout tonight.

Last night, I went to an Advocare mixer. I would like to try some of the products they have to offer. Not sure that I am up to a 24 day challenge, but I think I might put in an order to try 1 or 2 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment