Saturday, November 19, 2011

Experimantal Week Ahead

It was weigh in day and I only lost .4 lbs. REALLY... .4??? Ugh!!! I worked so hard this week and that's all I get??? What a bummer! After talking to the WW leader about what I was doing and what might be going wrong, we came to the conclusion that maybe I should be eating more protein at every meal and I should also try eating some of my activity points. I don't necessarily need to eat all of them, but she said to try to add 2 or 3 points on the days I workout. I usually earn 8-10 points on days I do boot camp and 3 points for running/walking. It just depends on how long you workout and how intense the workout is. I guess I will give this a try this week. SO...This week is going to be an experimental week. It might be tough with my nephew's baptism, Thanksgiving and tailgating, but I think I can do it :)

It's hard to believe that a few months ago, I wasn't working out or eating good and now it just seems like a way of life. I feel so good and even though I am not losing the weight at the rate I would like to, I know it is possible and slow weight loss is more likely to be long lasting weight loss. One of these days, I am going to step on that scale and it will be where I want it.

I have chicken noodle soup cooking in the crock-pot for dinner! It smells amazing! It is so cold outside today. I think a nap may be in my near future :) Putting up my Christmas tree sounds kinda fun but I don't want to go outside in the cold to get it from the garage! haha :) At some point today, I need to do some crunches and push-ups. At boot camp he told us to do some of these over the weekend so that we aren't all sore again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment