Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just for you Michelle :)

Michelle called me out because I hadn't posted yet today. haha! So this one is just for her AND everyone else that was missing it today :)

Today has been a good day. I didn't workout as planned but it's OK. I worked all day and someone brought lemon bars into work. Mmmm...I love lemon bars so I couldn't resist. I had to cut out my 2 afternoon snacks, but I got to enjoy something I don't get all the time :) I was surprised that they were only 3 points each!  I did have 1 1/2 :) Chris and I had some errands to run tonight after I got off work so we went to Applebee's for dinner. I had a steak and it was delish. It was still in my points though I had 18 left for the day and my meal was 15. I had a little bit of the spinach & artichoke dip and it was good, but I didn't eat very much of it.

My throat has been feeling a little funky today. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. I don't get sick often but when I do it hits me like a ton of bricks!!! I hope I can catch this one before it gets me! I have way to much planned for this weekend to be not be feeling good! I took some cold medicine and I am going to get to bed early. I have boot camp in the morning and need to be ready for it. I have been slacking in the running dept ever since I started boot camp. I guess I feel like I get so much better of a workout at boot camp than I do when I run. Ugh! I have such a hard time sticking to something! haha :) I guess I like variety! Plus it has gotten so cold outside it makes it hard to run out there. And as you know, I hate the treadmills. It is just way to boring for me!!! I will be running this weekend as it is a 4 day weekend and there isn't any boot camp until Monday. Boo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment