Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bring It On

Weigh in at WW didn't go as planned AGAIN. I stayed exactly the same weight! I know I ate out a lot last week, but I still ran almost everyday and I tracked everything I ate! I guess I will look on the bright side...at least I didn't gain. I have never had this much trouble losing before! After work today, I am going to measure my waist, hips, thighs & arms. Maybe then I won't feel so bad if I am not losing pounds, hopefully I am losing inches! I think my waist looks and feels a little smaller. Hopefully my eyes aren't deceiving me!!! :) I won't know the results of measurements until next week so really nothing to go off of, but that will just be another way for me to stay motivated.

I really wanted to stop for breakfast this morning, but I didn't! McDonald's was calling me. I did everything in my power to not go past one! I just made my way home to make a sandwich and grab stuff for lunch. I had a sandwich made for lunch already, but my husband stole it! :) I think he thought it was his because I never make sandwiches for myself the night before. It's ok. We had plenty of stuff to make another one. Glad time allowed me to make it. I had the sandwich for breakfast and I brought a turkey dog and bun for lunch. Usually, I just eat the turkey dog by itself, but I thought maybe the bun would be a good addition to it today :)

So, next weeks weigh in is going to be amazing! I just have this feeling. Today's weigh in is no longer going to get me down. I have my tracker out and I am ready for a new week...BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment